To start service please sign up. To pay for existing service please log in. Country Urban accounts receive weekly automated pick-up and include waste, commingle recycling and organics services, while Country Rural receives only waste and recycle services.
You may choose the container size that best fits your waste needs. You may change your service size any time by logging in to your account.
- Keep lids closed to Prevent:
- Attracting flies, birds, rats and other pests
- Lightweight waste from being blown out of containers and littering neighborhoods
- Unpleasant odors during warm weather
- Rain water from pooling inside the containers
- Over-full container charges
- Use only the containers provided by Paso Robles Country & Recycle
- No hazardous materials such as oil, pesticides, paint or cleaners.
- Place bins at curb no later than 6am on your pick-up day
- Maintain three feet of space between bins and cars
View our list of recyclable materials and check back for updates. Our list increases as recycling technology improves.
Clean organics waste is a must. Our organics waste truck has a video camera to monitor organics waste container contents as it is emptied. Containers contaminated with trash will receive a service charge of $7.40 per incident. Repeat offenders will have containers removed.
BATTERIES AND ELECTRONIC WASTE
The San Luis Obispo Integrated Waste Management Authority (IWMA) has provided us with containers to accept your household batteries and electronic waste, which are located at our office. You can drop off your materials Monday–Friday, 8am–5pm.
Batteries in the landfill present many health and environmental risks. By recycling these products, we will be cutting down on the amount of natural resources needed to produce the never-ending supply of batteries that our society has come to depend on.
FLUORESCENT LAMP AND TUBE RECYCLING
The San Luis Obispo IWMA has provided us with containers to accept your household fluorescent lamps and tubes at our office. You can drop off your materials Monday–Friday, 8am–5pm.
For information about safely recycling or disposing of fluorescent lamps and tubes, visit the California Integrated Waste Management Board website, CalRecycle.CA.gov.
Rates & Billing
To view your bill, please visit Pay Bill. Payment methods accepted are cash, check, and VISA/MasterCard. We also offer recurring monthly ACH or VISA/MasterCard payments in addition to e-Invoices.
To view current rates please enter your address.
If you have extra trash that won’t fit into your regular container, you will be charged $3 for each additional bag.
We offer 3- and 4-yard temporary bin service. You can order a bin any time you have a larger-than-normal volume of garbage to dispose of. These bins are great for home remodeling and construction projects. Learn More >
We can collect bulky items. Please call our office for an estimate. Bulky items include appliances, furniture, mattresses, any over-sized item that will not fit into your container. Read below for more information about our annual Clean-Up Week for bulky items.
Our company runs a regular service schedule 51 weeks a year. We do not change our regular pickup schedule for any holidays except Christmas Day. During Christmas week, service on or after Christmas Day is delayed by one day.
CHRISTMAS WEEK SERVICE SCHEDULE
Regular Service Day
Service Day for Christmas Week
Tuesday, December 26, 2017
Wednesday, December 27, 2017
Thursday, December 28, 2017
Friday, December 29, 2017
Saturday, December 30, 2017
Service will return to the regular schedule starting January 1, 2018.
Annual Residential Clean-Up
JUNE 5-8, 2017
This annual event allows each single family residence to place up to 2 cubic yards of trash or unwanted items on the curb on their regularly scheduled pick-up day during the clean-up week. Please note that this clean-up event is only for Residential Customers. All residences with a dumpster are considered to be Commercial service and are not eligible for this event.
Please have your extra trash, recyclables, or items out by 6 a.m. as we will be using additional collection vehicles that may arrive earlier or later than your regular collection truck. The special trucks will be the ones collecting all of the extra items and garbage. Each truck has specific responsibilities and may not take all of your items. Some trucks take all of the extra trash, while others take the e-waste, metal, appliances, and other recyclable items.
Your regular trucks will only be providing their regular services. Please do not place extra garbage in your recycling or green waste bins as those drivers will have no way of knowing that you have done so. All piles should be kept far enough away from your normal service cans to allow your bins to be serviced.
WHAT IS EQUIVALENT TO 2 CUBIC YARDS?
2 cubic yards is equivalent to one of the following:
- Twelve 32-gallon standard trash cans, not to exceed 60 pounds each
- Twelve bundles four feet or less in length, diameter not to exceed 12 inches, weight not to exceed 60 pounds each
- Two bulky items
- One bulky item and six 32-gallon cans/bundles
- Bulky Items & E-Waste
Please contact us at 805.238.2381 prior to your scheduled pick-up day if you plan to place bulky items or e-waste at the curb. We will be dispatching special vehicles for the collection of particular bulky items so it is important for our dispatcher to know what you are planning to place out.
If you wish to place more than 2 bulky items at the curb we would be glad to arrange for their collection. Each additional bulky item will result in a charge of $5.00.
BULKY ITEMS INCLUDE
- Appliances with Freon – refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners
- Appliances – hot water heaters, softeners, stoves, washers
- Televisions, computer monitors, computers
- Stuffed chairs, recliners, & couches
- Sleeper sofa with mattress
- Mattresses and box springs
- Large furniture
- Passenger Car Tires
IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 2 YARDS
Anything beyond the 2 cubic yards as described above will NOT be picked up, and will be left behind unless prior arrangements are made, please call our office at 805.238.2381 if you’d like to have more than 2 cubic yards of trash picked up.
WHAT CAN I NOT PUT OUT FOR PICK-UP?
- Heavier containers will be left un-emptied
- No toxic or hazardous waste accepted
- Scattered and loose piles will not be taken
- No liquid waste, oil, solvents, or paints
- No fluorescent tubes or batteries – these can be taken to our office at 2951 Wallace Drive for free disposal in the containers up front